My Talking Hank v 1.0.0.534 MOD Apk [Unlimited Money/Ads-Free] – Android Games




Studio developer Outfit7 known primarily due to the fact that the released one of the most successful franchises in the subject of caring for a pet, the game set is quite impressive and gives gamers the opportunity to not only choose the ward, but also to find the best gameplay. To date, the series is represented by such projects as “My Talking Tom” and “My Talking Angela” – the franchise “Talking Tom and Friends” and finally we waited for continuation. This time you have to go on a tropical island with a funny puppy Hank and help him take pictures of all the animals living on this island land. My Talking Hank kept most popular gaming experience the series and at the same time acquired a number of completely new features.

Screenshots : 
 My Talking Hank- screenshot thumbnail  My Talking Hank- screenshot thumbnail  My Talking Hank- screenshot thumbnail  My Talking Hank- screenshot thumbnail


User Online